What is Vamp Creative Studio?
- Exclusively dedicated to Influencers and Creators in the Vamp Collective.
- A series of events designed to spark creativity hosted by Vamp and the amazing brands we work with.
- Pick up new skills, learn the latest industry tips & tricks and mingle with the best Creators in town.
- Vamp connects high quality Influencers and Content Creators with one another to share skills, tips and collaborate on projects together.
- The collective helps to improve the quality of our Influencers’ work, makes them more accountable to the industry, and creates a supportive community for our Influencers to flourish in.
- We provide niche educational workshops for our Influencers to develop their skills and grow their Instagram community.
- We keep our Influencers up-to-date with all the latest in the industry, ensuring they are armed with the knowledge they need to succeed and continue creating the highest quality content.
What did the first Vamp Creative Studio event with Williams Sonoma look like?
Vamp envisioned our Creative Studio series to be an invaluable source of educational and inspirational content for our Influencers to help make them be the best that they can be. We want them to connect with each other and be a part of a supportive community. These events provide the opportunity for our Influencers to network, share skills and tips as well as keep on top of the latest in the industry.
For our first event we collaborated with our long-running client Williams Sonoma to create a food photography and Instagram business tips workshop. We worked closely with our two guest speakers, both Influencers in our collective, on their workshop content.
Williams Sonoma in Bondi Junction were our wonderful hosts and the workshop took place in their beautiful Cooking School location, decked out with a delightful floral arrangement and balloons. To make our Influencers feel at home, Williams Sonoma provided a bountiful cheese grazing station, delicious cocktails and popcorn to nibble on.
Tickets sold out really quickly and the turnout was great! Our guests received a specially designed goodie bag as they left the door with treats from Vamp and Williams Sonoma and were sent a PDF with key learnings, takeaways and resources from the workshop.
The feedback from Williams Sonoma and our attendees was really positive. We are so pleased to say that our very first Vamp Creative Studio event was a roaring success and we hope it is the first of many to come!