Welcome to beauty’s new normal.
Our new WFH habits (and discovery of the Zoom filter) have seen many of us downscale our beauty regimes in 2020. Sales of all beauty products are down 25% in the last six months compared to last year, according to NPD.
But that doesn’t mean the beauty industry isn’t finding a way to adapt or that consumers aren’t buying products. In fact, it’s encouraging innovation in the sector with new trends, new ideas and new social marketing strategies.
Enter your email below to download Vamp’s free beauty Deep Dive report which covers some of the most exciting developments in the beauty industry including:
- The most popular lockdown beauty buys
- Why brands are flocking to Instagram’s new Shop feature
- How ingredients and ethics are driving purchase decisions
- The emergence of virtual sampling
- How Unilever and Nude by Nature have achieved social media success