Authenticity is an influencer’s social currency.
As social platforms offer creators more ways to monetize their content (like Instagram Live badges and IGTV ads), and platforms like Patreon emerge, creators are looking to turn their followers into superfans. In 2022, they know this is the way to protect their income and the longevity of their careers.
That’s why protecting their authenticity and integrity is top of mind when it comes to brand deals. Creators are way more likely to apply for brand briefs that give them the freedom to be themselves and get creative. Because they know investing in their personal brand matters most.
Brands benefit too, since truly authentic content is what resonates with audiences the most. Retain that honesty and your influencer marketing campaign will thrive.
Watch Vamp’s Head of Content Lauren Thomas in conversation with Vamp creator Caitlin Hodgson, aka @kopperfinch, to discover what kind of brief makes creators hit the apply button and allow them to create their very best work.
How Vamp’s platform can help
Vamp’s briefing form is a ready-made template for you to fill. We’ve added character limits to ensure you keep your brief short and snappy. Remember, you only need to include the most important and relevant information and leave as much room for interpretation as possible.
Important information you’ll need to include in your brief includes:
- Your brand name and logo.
- The campaign’s live dates, including the start and end dates.
- The product, service or promotion name that the campaign is for.
- A bite sized summary of your brand, product and campaign objectives.
- A description of the campaign and what is expected of creators.
- The dos and don’ts creators need to follow with their content creation and captions.
- The mandatory @ mentions and hashtags.